Awards and Prizes
InPost is a winner of prestigious awards:
- World Post & Parcel Awards (June 2016) in the category Customer Service for its “Make it social”. The InPost programme applies digitally based social media tools to non-digital customer service issues, using social media tools and exposure in order to solve customer service issues.
- Forbes Diamond 2015 - 1st place in the ranking of large companies from the Malopolska region have reached revenues of over 250 million PLN
- Leader of New Technologies Competition 2014 (December 2014) - Grand Prix in the 10th anniversary edition of the competition.
- Polish Company - International Champion (December 2014) - grand prix
in the third edition of the competition.
- Innovator of the Year 2014 (October 2014) Integer.pl Group won the WPROST weekly ranking and received the title in the category of ‘services for business’
- Ekomersy 2014 (October 2014) e-customers and the jury for the third time in a row distinguished Paczkomaty® InPost in the category ‘Best Product / Service
supporting the logistics of an online store’. Innovative terminals outclassed rivals
also in the category ‘Product /service supporting international expansion of online stores’. Rafał Brzoska, the CEO of Integer.pl Capital Group was awarded for special contribution to the development of the eCommerce market.
- The UK Delivery Excellence Award (2014) Outstanding contribution to the development of delivery innovation in the category ‘contribution to promoting innovations in trade’ and ‘solutions providing sellers eith the best delivery options for their customers’.
- PostExpo Deliverer of the Year (2014) - one of the most respected International Postal Technology Awards, awarded to the company, that had a huge impact on the industry over the past year in the area new technologies, working with postal operators and because of impressive growth.
- Polish Masters of Business (September 2014) - Paczkomaty® InPost received Grand Prix in the first edition of the competition.
- Supplier of the Year (September 2014) prestigious award of Post-Expo 2014 fair in Stockholm for Paczkomaty InPost – InPost Parcel Lockers.
- INNOVATICA (June 2014) - Rafał Brzoska - Integer.pl Group CEO, the owner of InPost, the largest private postal operator in Poland and Paczkomaty® InPost - was the winner in the category Innovative Personality.
- Good Brand - Quality, Trust, Reputation (May 2014), the Company InPost and its flagship product – Paczkomaty – were honored with the title ‘Good Brand 2014’ in the category ‘Delivery Services’. The award was granted on the basis of the opinions and indications of the respondents, as well as of the Program Jury. In the contest organized by the editors of Biznes Trendy from the Rzeczpospolita journal and the editors of Business Forum in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna, InPost and Paczkomaty were rewarded as one of the most promising and recognizable brands on the Polish market.
- Reliable Employer – Solidny Pracodawca (2013), in the competition under the auspices of Rzeczpospolita, Dziennik Gazeta Prawna and Monitor Gospodarczy.
- InPost has so far been awarded four times in the international competition - World Mail Awards: in 2013 for: ‘Customer Service’, in 2011 in the categories: eCommerce’ and ‘Innovation’ and in 2010 in the category ‘Growth’.
- In 2013 the Nowy Przemysł monthly and the Wnp.pl webportal awarded InPost with the title: "The one who changes Polish industry".
- In 2013 InPost, thanks to the votes of consumers, received the title of ‘Superbrands Created in Poland 2013’ in the category ‘Media and services providers’. This prestigious award - awarded for the first time in the history of the competition - is received only by brands created in Poland.
- In 2008 InPost was the winner of the’Teraz Polska’ competition. Repeated award with the ‘Teraz Polska’emblem was received by the company in 2009.
- In 2008, the company InPost was the winner of the European Medal – in competition organized by the Business Centre Club and the Office Committee for European Integration - for the highest quality standards in business and management of the company.
Forbes Diamond 2015 - 1st place in the ranking of large companies from the Malopolska region have reached revenues of over 250 million PLN
Leader of New Technologies for efficient implementation and practical use of innovative solutions in Łódź region
Supplier of the Year title for Paczkomaty InPost at Post-Expo fair 2014 in Stockholm
Polish Masters of Business - Grand Prix for Paczkomaty InPost at the 1st edition of the competition
Dobra Marka 2014 - title awarded to both companies - Paczkomaty and InPost in the category 'parcel delivery'
Solidny Pracodawca 2013 title in competition organized by 'Rzeczpospolita', 'Dziennik Gazeta Prawna' and 'Monitor Gospodarczy'.
The Delivery Excellence Award 2014 in the 'Best Carrier Contribution to Delivery Innovation' category.
World Mail Awards in following categories: 'Customer Service' (2013), 'E-commerce' and 'Innovation' (2011), 'Growth' (2010)
Postal Technology International Awards 2013 in the 'Retail Innovation of the Year category' for the modular parcel terminal of 5th Generation
Ekomersy 2012 i 2013 in the competition organized by Polak 2.0 Foundation in categories: 'Best logisitic solution for e-commerce' and 'Best product / service supporting e-shop'
'Ten, który zmienia polski przemysł' – Nowy Przemysł and Wnp.pl competition
Superbrands Created in Poland 2013 - prize for InPost in the category 'Media and Services Providers'
Ambasador Polskiej Gospodarki - title awarded by Business Centre Club to Integer.pl in May 2012 in the category 'European Brand'
Wielka Piątka of innovative Central European companies in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Central Europe 2011 i 2012 Ranking - 40th position
Małopolska Nagroda Gospodarcza - awarded to Integer.pl Capital Group in October 2011 for winning buiness model and important contribution to the region's economy
Najbardziej innowacyjna firma w Polsce - title awarded by Polish Market magazine under the auspices of Polish Chamber of Commerce
Perła Polskiej Giełdy - prize awarded to Integer.pl by Gazeta Giełdy Parkiet
Teraz Polska - InPost wins the competition in 2008 and 2009
Medal Europejski awarded to InPost in 2008 for highest standards of quality in business and management in the competition organized by Business Centre Club and Office of the Commitee for European Integration