How to collect a cash-on-delivery shipment from a Parcel Locker/PUDO point?
Shopping with cash-on-delivery payments? It is a convenient option. To a Parcel Locker? Even more convenient! If the sender offers delivery to a Parcel Locker with cash-on-delivery payments, you can pay for the shipment upon its receipt. How? In a few simple ways!
Payment in the InPost Mobile application
Want to pay for a cash-on-delivery shipment quickly and conveniently? Using the InPost Mobile application, you can pay on delivery and collect your parcel in a few seconds. You have several options to choose from:
- PayByLink – after selecting the option of payment by bank transfer in the application, you will be taken to the bank's website and then to the bank transfer form. All you have to do is pay the amount due for the cash-on-delivery shipment – immediately after the payment is registered, you will receive a pick-up code with which you can collect the package from the Parcel Locker.
- BLIK payment – in the payment options in the application, select "BLIK". Then enter the BLIK code generated by your bank. The locker will open and you can pick up the package!
- Apple Pay (for smartphones with iOS operating system)
- Google Pay (for smartphones with Android operating system)
- Card payment in the application.
Don't have the InPost Mobile app yet? Download it now and pay for cash-on-delivery packages in an instant!
BLIK payment at the Parcel Locker
You can safely pay for a cash-on-delivery ordered with the popular BLIK service. This payment option is available in most of our Parcel Lockers. All you need to do is:
- At the Parcel Locker, scan the QR code or enter your phone number and the pick-up code.
- Go to the payment panel and select the "BLIK" option.
- Enter the 6-digit code generated in your bank's mobile application.
- Done! Your locker will open as soon as your payment is confirmed.
Payment by on-line bank transfer (PayByLink)
Would you rather pay for a cash-on-delivery shipment by bank transfer? No problem! As you probably know, we also inform you about the possibility of collecting the shipment via e-mail. If the shipment is a cash-on-delivery one, then you will find a link to a quick on-line payment in the same e-mail. These are so-called PayByLink transfers – after clicking on the appropriate link, you will be able to log in to your bank's website, where the transfer order form will automatically fill in the data needed to approve it (including the amount to be paid). Just make the payment and... after the payment is confirmed, you will receive a pick-up code which you can use at the Parcel Locker.
Charged according to your mobile plan
Helpline+48 722 444 000 +48 746 600 000
monday – friday 7:00–22:00
sundays 8:00–18:00 (Parcel Lockers only)
holidays 8:00–16:00 (Parcel Lockers only)
InPost sp. z o.o.
ul. Pana Tadeusza 4, 30-727 Kraków
ul. Czerniakowska 87A, 00-718 Warszawa