Integrate your store with InPost
Improve parcel delivery in your e-commerce venture
Gain access to your own
individual API ShipX account
- Integrate with courier and Parcel Locker services in just a few steps
- No need to send applications
- Immediately, without unnecessary waiting time
The perfect solution for on-line stores
Take advantage of API integration that:
- allows you to print shipping labels, create shipments, and handle billing
- provides information on services in real time, e.g. a list of available Parcel Lockers, price lists, shipment statuses, information about the customer's preferred Parcel Locker
- allows you to assign individual numbers to shipments and create your own labels.
Download the updated InPost API documentation and use all the capabilities in your on-line store. The integration allows you to create courier, Parcel Locker, and Allegro InPost shipments through the API.Download documentation
Proper implementation of InPost services on a website
Ensure the correct exposure of InPost services, thanks to which:
- Buyers will quickly recognize that when making a purchase in your store, they can benefit from the delivery of the order by a company whose services they seek and trust, which directly contributes to their purchasing decisions.
- With the correct use of the map and the list of Parcel Lockers – the Geowidget – you can help your customers quickly find the place of delivery they want, focusing their attention on this task, avoiding distractions and getting lost in the purchasing process.
Guide to effective implementation of InPost deliveries in the e-commerce cart
Read the dedicated support material regarding the correct implementation of InPost services. It collects in one place information on current InPost branding, guidelines for the implementation of a friendly Parcel Locker and PUDO point search, and good practices worth implementing when building a positive user experience for on-line shoppers.Download the guide.
How does integration work?
Preparing for data exchange
Through the API, your store will download a set of data supporting delivery to Parcel Lockers or by courier. The latter option is also supported without the need for integration.
Shopping in your store
Customers place orders with the option of delivery by courier or shipping to a Parcel Locker. Devices available in the area are visible on a map in your store.
The store automatically communicates with our system. InPost registers shipments and sends shipping labels that you stick on parcels. You can track shipment statuses in your system.
Technical SupportGo to form
23 February 2023
26 July 2022