Integrate your store with InPost
Improve parcel delivery in your e-commerce venture
Gain access to your own
individual API ShipX account
- Integrate with courier and Parcel Locker services in just a few steps
- No need to send applications
- Immediately, without unnecessary waiting time
Download a guide explaining how you can quickly gain access to the ShipX API on your own, which will allow you to integrate InPost with your sales platform or shipping system.Download guide
The perfect solution for on-line stores
Take advantage of API integration that:
- allows you to print shipping labels, create shipments, and handle billing
- provides information on services in real time, e.g. a list of available Parcel Lockers, price lists, shipment statuses, information about the customer's preferred Parcel Locker
- allows you to assign individual numbers to shipments and create your own labels.
Download the updated InPost API documentation and use all the capabilities in your on-line store. The integration allows you to create courier, Parcel Locker, and Allegro InPost shipments through the API.Download documentation
Proper implementation of InPost services on a website
Ensure the correct exposure of InPost services, thanks to which:
- Buyers will quickly recognize that when making a purchase in your store, they can benefit from the delivery of the order by a company whose services they seek and trust, which directly contributes to their purchasing decisions.
- With the correct use of the map and the list of Parcel Lockers – the Geowidget – you can help your customers quickly find the place of delivery they want, focusing their attention on this task, avoiding distractions and getting lost in the purchasing process.
Guide to effective implementation of InPost deliveries in the e-commerce cart
Read the dedicated support material regarding the correct implementation of InPost services. It collects in one place information on current InPost branding, guidelines for the implementation of a friendly Parcel Locker and PUDO point search, and good practices worth implementing when building a positive user experience for on-line shoppers.Download the guide.
How does integration work?
Preparing for data exchange
Through the API, your store will download a set of data supporting delivery to Parcel Lockers or by courier. The latter option is also supported without the need for integration.
Shopping in your store
Customers place orders with the option of delivery by courier or shipping to a Parcel Locker. Devices available in the area are visible on a map in your store.
The store automatically communicates with our system. InPost registers shipments and sends shipping labels that you stick on parcels. You can track shipment statuses in your system.
We are integrated with the following e-commerce platforms
Technical SupportGo to form
Aktualizacja dokumentacji API SHIPX
4 January 2022
Aktualizacja wtyczki do integracji z InPost dla Klientów PrestaShop
16 December 2021
- InPost – InPost Sp. z.o.o. with its registered office in Kraków (KRS 0000543759, nip 6793108059), InPost Paczkomaty Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kraków (KRS: 0000418380, NIP: 6793081395), Integer Group Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kraków (KRS 0000543075, NIP 6793107918), Integer.pl S.A. with its registered office in Kraków (KRS 0000276519, nip 6782881784), together with its parent companies and subsidiaries within the meaning of art. 4 § 1 point 4) and 5) of the Polish Commercial Companies Code.
- Customer – an entity that has concluded an agreement with InPost and has an active user account within the service platform available at: https://manager.paczkomaty.pl/
- The Software is made available by InPost solely for the purpose of enabling the Customer to access the services provided by InPost to the Customer.
- The Software may only be used by the Customer to access the services provided by InPost under an agreement concluded with the Customer.
- The Customer may obtain the Software only from the following sources:
- InPost sales representative;
- SFTP server provided by the InPost support department;
- The www.inpost.pl website;
- InPost employee e-mail;
- Another way of delivering the plugin by InPost employee.
- Obtaining the Software by the Customer from a source other than those indicated in paragraph 5 above is not allowed and InPost is not responsible for any such version of the software and the damage that may arise as a result of its use by the Customer.
- Before downloading and installing, the Customer is obliged to become familiar with the technical conditions required for the proper functioning of the Software.
- In connection with the Customer's use of the Software, InPost bears no liability in the scope of warranty and shall not be liable for any loss of benefit, contracts, data, enterprise value, revenues, or profits, as well as any losses, including for expenses or special, indirect, incidental, or punitive damages related to the Software and its use.
- The Customer expressly acknowledges that they are using the Software at their own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Software is provided “as is” and “as available”. InPost, its partners and associated service providers do not make and hereby disclaim any guarantees, conditions, warranties of any kind, express, implied, or statutory, or other terms including, as to: (a) its conformity, accuracy, currentness, completeness, reliability, or security (b) its suitability for a particular use; (c) implied warranties of title, non-infringement; (d) the product's market value; or (e) customer satisfaction. Furthermore, InPost does not guarantee that the product will be free from defects, interruptions in availability or errors, that errors will be corrected, and the product will be free from viruses or other harmful elements. The Customer accepts all responsibility for the choice to use the Software for particular purposes and for the installation, use, and results obtained the use of the Software.
- InPost may modify the Software for any reason or without specific reason, at any time, at its sole discretion, in particular for technical reasons such as updates, maintenance, and/or deletion, in order to improve and/or optimize the Software. The Customer accepts that the Software may automatically install or download modifications. The Customer accepts that InPost may stop supporting previous versions of the Software once the latest version has been made available.