Something went wrong?
Has your package arrived late or in poor condition? Or maybe the Parcel Locker is not working? If you have any objections to our work - file a complaint. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible! Remember that you can also get a quick refund for an unused label that you have paid for.
File a complaint concerning...
Digital shipping damage report
Here you can prepare a digital shipping damage report, which is necessary for complaints regarding the loss or damage to a shipment.
You can also file a complaint here
- How can I file a complaint?
You can file a complaint in three ways:
- via the form on the Complaints website
- by calling the InPost Helpline at 722 444 000 or 746 600 000
- by mail to the following address: InPost sp. z o.o., ul. Wielicka 28, 30-552 Kraków, addressed to Dział Reklamacji.
The complaint may be submitted within 12 months from the date of sending the parcel.
- What happens if a package is damaged or stolen?
If your shipment has been damaged or stolen, contact our Helpline immediately at 722 444 000 or 746 600 000.
- The shipment was lost, am I entitled to compensation?
In the event of a shipment being lost, you can apply for compensation.
Please file an official complaint using this form. The notification will be sent to our Complaint Department, which will consider the submitted application.