There are other ways to make a complaint
- How can I file a complaint?
You can file a complaint in three ways:
- via the form on the Complaints website
- by calling the InPost Helpline at 722 444 000 or 746 600 000
- by mail to the following address: InPost sp. z o.o., ul. Wielicka 28, 30-552 Kraków, addressed to Dział Reklamacji.
The complaint may be submitted within 12 months from the date of sending the parcel.
- What happens if a package is damaged or stolen?
If your shipment has been damaged or stolen, contact our Helpline immediately at 722 444 000 or 746 600 000.
- The shipment was lost, am I entitled to compensation?
In the event of a shipment being lost, you can apply for compensation.