How do I collect a shipment from a Parcel Locker?
When shopping on-line, choose Parcel Locker delivery. Enter your phone number and e-mail address and select the Parcel Locker which is in the most convenient location for you.
The list of Parcel Lockers can be found on the Find Parcel Locker website.
Method 1: Collect using the InPost Mobile application
- Receive a notification in the application. When the parcel is delivered to your parcel locker, you will receive an in-app notification.
- Open the locker remotely. Go to the parcel locker and select "Open a locker" in the application. You don't have to confirm anything on the parcel locker screen!
- Take out the parcel.
The locker will open, releasing your package. Ready! Don't forget to close the door.
Method 2: Collect with a QR code or with a pickup code.
- Wait for notification. When the shipment is sent, you will receive a special e-mail message and notification in the application. You will receive another notification when it is delivered to your parcel locker. It will contain a pickup code (6 digits) and a QR code. Save them to pick up the package!
- Go to the parcel locker and scan the QR code sent in the message or in the application. All you have to do is select the parcel pickup option on the Parcel Locker screen and then bring the QR code to the scanner. You can also collect the parcel by entering your phone number and the pickup code (6 digits) from the message / notification on the Parcel Locker screen.
- You can also collect the parcel by entering your phone number and the pickup code (6 digits) from the message or application.
You have 48 hours from receiving the notification to collect the shipment. If you don't have time, ask someone you trust to do it for you!
Charged according to your mobile plan
Helpline722 444 000 746 600 000
monday – friday 7:00–22:00
sundays 8:00–18:00 (Parcel Lockers only)
holidays 8:00–16:00 (Parcel Lockers only)
InPost sp. z o.o.
EQUAL BUSINESS PARK Budynek B
ul. Wielicka 28, 30-552 Kraków
ul. Cybernetyki 10, 02-677 Warszawa