How to extend the deadline for collecting a parcel from a Parcel Locker
Send a special text message and get additional 48 hours to collect the shipment from a Parcel Locker or at a Parcel Service Point.
If there are fewer than 12 hours left to collect the package and you already know that you will not be able to collect it within that time, you can extend the time it will wait at a Parcel Locker or InPost Parcel Service Point by additional 48 hours. To extend the pickup deadline, proceed as follows:
1) Make sure that 36 hours have passed since the shipment was placed in the Parcel Locker or Parcel Service Point.
2) Send a text message with the text In0xxxxxx, where xxxxxxx is the 6-digit‑pickup code for the parcel, to 79567. The cost of sending the text message‑ is PLN 11.07 gross. Important: The text message should be sent from the number to which you receive messages regarding the shipment.
3) Done! The package will wait an additional 48 hours for you. As confirmation you will receive a text message which will contain a new, longer pickup deadline.
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I use the deadline extension service?
The service of extending the pickup deadline is addressed to recipients of parcel locker shipments sent to Parcel Lockers or Parcel Service Points.
The recipient of the parcel can extend the pickup deadline by another 48 hours after 36 hours from the moment of placing the shipment in a Parcel Locker or Parcel Service Point.
The deadline will be extended if the Premium text message is sent before the original deadline.
How can I extend the deadline for picking up a parcel in a Parcel Locker or Parcel Service Point?
The recipient can send a Premium text message after 36 hours, but before the 48‑-hour original deadline. To do this, send a text message from the phone number to which the pickup code was received. The content of the message should be: In0xxxxxx, where xxxxxx is the 6‑-digit individual pickup code of a given shipment.
How much does the deadline extension service cost?
The total cost of sending an Premium text message is PLN 11.07 gross.
How will I know that the pickup deadline has been extended?
In response to the Premium text message, the User receives a notification in the form of a text message or e‑mail. The message will contain a new deadline for collecting the shipment at a Parcel Locker or Parcel Service Point.
How many times can I use the Premium text message to extend the deadline?
The Operator allows the User to extend the pickup deadline once, for another 48 hours, as compared to the original deadline.
Why did my attempt to extend the deadline fail?
- the Premium text message was sent after the original 48‑hour deadline
- the Premium text message was not sent from the phone number to which the pickup code was sent
- the text message has been sent to a different number than the one indicated by the Operator
- the Premium text message did not contain the correct content or the correct prefix ("In0")
- The recipient has already benefited from the extension of the pickup deadline for a given shipment
- there was not enough money on the SIM card
Charged according to your mobile plan
Helpline722 444 000 746 600 000
monday – friday 7:00–22:00
sundays 8:00–18:00 (Parcel Lockers only)
holidays 8:00–16:00 (Parcel Lockers only)
InPost sp. z o.o.
EQUAL BUSINESS PARK Budynek B
ul. Wielicka 28, 30-552 Kraków
ul. Cybernetyki 10, 02-677 Warszawa