How and where do I send a parcel machine in the Parcel Manager?
Sending shipments from a Parcel Locker is very easy. Creating an account only takes a few minutes and costs nothing - later you can add money to your account and post your parcels very easily.
You can also use the Quick Send option without having to register.
Here are the steps for sending a Parcel Locker shipment using the Parcel Manager:
- Log into the Parcel Manager. You can log into the Manager by going to the Log in page or directly at manager.paczkomaty.pl
- Create a shipping label for your parcel. The shipping label is what our people (and machines!) recognize your parcel by. The data it contains is complete - this means that you don't have to add anything more on the package. You can create a shipping label in the "Send parcels" section of the Parcel Manager. Step by step, fill in the fields with the following information: recipient's email address and yours, phone numbers, package size and method of posting (you can send parcels from a Parcel Locker or a Parcel Service Point).
- The Parcel Manager will give you the cost of sending the shipment. You can pay for the shipping label from your funds in the Parcel Manager.
- Finally, click the "Pay, print, and send" button”. The fee for creating the label will be charged to your account in the Parcel Manager. Your shipping label will be created as a *.pdf file. You have to print the shipping label.
- Prepare the parcel. Make sure to properly package your shipment, and then stick the previously printed label on it.
- Send the shipment from the Parcel Locker you indicated during registration. Scan the shipping number at the machine. Place the parcel in the locker.
The declared time of delivery is 48 hours (which is not a guaranteed date within the meaning of postal law). Statistics, however, indicate that 98% of shipments arrive the next day after posting.